Virtual Tour is a set of panoramic photos that are linked to each other after processing through specialized software programs and provide the ability to cover a 360 degree viewing angle on the horizontal axis and 180 degrees on the vertical axis, so that you can see all the surrounding space.
Virtual tours are the simulation of an existing site, which usually consists of a series of videos and / or images. Other multimedia elements, such as sound effects, music, links, narration, and text, can also be used.
Space is divided into spots (360 photos and / or 360 videos).
Tip: The more spots are, the more detailed and in more detail your space will appear. Indicatively, a good ratio is a spot per 8-10 meters or per room.
how it works?
At each spot are taken 15 RAW high-resolution photos, and then the 15 photos are converted into 5 high-definition HDR photos. The 5 HDR photos are converted to a super resolution of 80Mpixels resolution and 500MB of resolution. Then, these 360 photos (spots) will be processed to make the final result of the virtual tour. In addition, background music will be added, interactive photos, extra photos gallery, videos and links can be added to refer to a room reservation system (e.g., trivago, booking, etc.) or an eshop for direct sale of a product.
Generally, there is the possibility in the virtual tour to add every element on a website, since the final virtual tour is based on HTML5 technology, where all modern websites work. It will be accessible from every device (pc, tablet, smartphone) – responsive. It is very easy to integrate your existing website. In addition, it is possible to display your business’s virtual tour on Google and Google Maps searches.
result / benefits
You will receive a link or embed code that you can give your developer to make a very simple and easy process of integrating the virtual tour into your existing website.
Virtual tour files will be hosted on proprietary, state-of-the-art servers and Omniconic is responsible for the smooth operation of the virtual tour.
By creating and integrating a virtual tour into your website,
Provide your customers with:
- Integrated representation of your space, with no hidden signs and misinterpretations.
- Interactive content of your business that only with a virtual tour the customer can see.
- More realistic results than simple photography.
- Innovative user experience.
- More details and information about each room or space.
- Show the virtual tour to Google searches and Google Maps
Your business has comparative benefits over competition:
- It adds value to your business.
- Significantly increases the probability of booking and selling. Increase conversion rate (CR).
- Innovative customer experience versus competition.
- Increase the traffic of your website.
Click the buttons to see them.